Do you know that you can recover photos, messages, contacts or any other file that you unintentionally deleted from your smartphone? If you didn’t, then we suggest that you read through this article to find the different file recovery apps for Android that can help you retrieve lost files.
Top 7 Free File Recovery Apps for Android
1. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for Android
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery for Android helps you retrieve lost files from Android-enabled devices like Motorola, Samsung, Sony, and LG. This app restores lost data as a result of virus infection, rooting, restoring factory settings, or accidental deletion.
Some of the reasons why you might want to download this app include:
- The application helps you retrieve lost JPEG and JPG photos lost due to formatting or accidental deletion.
- Stellar Phoenix’s free file recovery apps helps you recover and restore deleted contacts.
- The free file recovery app recovers lost files from your Android device’s s internal or external memory.
2. EaseUS Mobisaver
EaseUS Mobisaver helps you recover lost data from all Android enabled smartphones, tablets, and iPad. This data recovery app would be a good solution for individuals who have lost their files as a result of OS errors, improper phone handling, deletion, and rooting and virus attack.
Here is it’s one of the best file recovery apps for Android:
- EaseUS Mobisaver file recovery app is easy to use. To restore your lost files, connect your Android app to a computer, scan the Android device and restore the lost data.
- The free file recovery app for Android recovers the lost files from your Android device’s internal and SD Card.
- Unlike those file recovery apps that lack the preview option, this app lets you preview recoverable files just before you restore them.
3. Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery helps you retrieve lost files from Android devices from Sony, Google, ZTE, Huawei, Samsung, LG, and Motorola. The application is capable of recovering data lost as a result of deletion, virus attack, rooting and restoring your device’s factory settings.
The top reasons why you should get Gihosoft data recovery app:
- This file recovery app is easy to use. To recover lost files, you connect the Android app to your computer, scan, preview and then recover the lost files.
- Gihosoft file recovery app can help you recover multimedia files, contacts & messages, WhatsApp conversations and Microsoft documents.
- The file recovery app previews recovered documents by file type to help you sort out those you want to recover.
- You can use this application to transfer a file from phone to phone.
4. iCare Recovery Pro free edition
iCare Recovery Pro free edition lets you recover lost messages, media files, and much more files from Android-enabled devices from Lexar, Samsung, Blackberry, and HTC. The free file recovery app for Android retrieves files lost as a result of virus infection, formatting, faulty SD cards and corrupted files.
Here are some of the features that could make you want to download this file recovery app for Android:
- The file recovery app can retrieve app from your device’s internal memory or SD Card.
- iCare Recovery Pro free edition has the preview option which lets you choose the files you want to restore.
- This file recovery app is a read-only app that does not change your device’s memory.
5. Dr. Fone for Android
Dr. Fone for Android is one of the best free file recovery apps for Android. It helps you recover lost contacts, call history, contacts, WhatsApp conversations, photos, and other files. This mobile application can recover files lost as a result of OS crash, formatting, accidental deletion and virus attack.
The other reasons why you should download Dr. Fone for Android include:
- It is compatible with Android enabled devices like Samsung, LG, HTC, Android watches and Sony.
- This free file recovery app has the preview option which lets you sort the files you want to restore.
- It recovers lost files from your phone’s internal and SD memory.
6. 7-Data Recovery Free Trial
7-Data Recovery free trial app lets you restore lost media files, documents, and emails from Android devices from Google, HTC, Motorola, and Samsung. The free file recovery app helps you recover data lost due to deletion, factory settings restoration, and formatting.
Some of the reasons that would make you download this file recovery application include:
- The free file recovery app is easy to use. To restore your lost data, you connect it to a computer, scan the Android device and recover the retrieved files.
- This file recovery app for Android helps you restore Microsoft Documents, Videos, and photos of all formats and many more files.
- 7-Data Recovery app can restore lost data from your Android device’s internal and external SD card memory.
7. GT Recovery for Android
GT Recovery for Android is a free tool that lets you restore your WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger history, contacts, short messages, image and any other media files. This is one of the file recovery apps for Android compatible with most Android supported devices. It restores files that are accidentally deleted and formatted.
Here is why you should purchase this mobile app:
- Besides restoring lost data, you can also use this file recovery app to erase privacy data.
- It’s safe and easy to use.
- The file recovery app’s preview function lets you choose the files you want to restore.
- GT Recovery for Android restores lost data from your Android device’s internal and external memory.
It is not hard to lose photos, documents, and media files from your smartphone by accidentally deleting them, restoring your mobile device’s factory settings, or through a virus attack. Such moments can be stressful, but you need not worry if you can access the free file recovery apps for Android as they can restore the lost data.
Have you tried any of the above file recovery tools or any other that we have not reviewed? Don’t hesitate to recommend or share your experience.