In this Clean Master app for Android review, we’ll take a look at how well it cleans your phone. Developers often debate over this type of app. Some claim that it’s useless, whereas others cite its benefits.
Clean Master has an overwhelming amount of positive reviews from users on the Google Play store. Many users have noticed their phones performing better and faster. In our Clean Master app review, we will cover both the pros and cons of this app.
General Information about Clean Master
Clean Master is an app that optimizes and cleans your smartphone of junk files. When it cleans your phone, the app frees up RAM and disk space. In turn, this helps your phone operate faster with better performance. It also has anti-virus, battery saver, and privacy protection capabilities. Clean Master has customized, professional cleaning for certain apps, such as Messenger, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp. It safely frees up space in those apps.
This app also has an anti-virus feature that scans your phone for malware and deletes or block them. To save battery power, it analyzes your battery power and closes unnecessary background processes that drain your battery. Clean Master works on most Android devices. Examples of brands it’s compatible with include Samsung, LG, Moto, Xiamoi, Sony, HTC, TCL, ZTE, and Nexus.
Clean Master can prevent your phone from overcharging. It displays a charging status and application message. Clean Master also has a game boost feature to speed up game loading.
Clean Master Interface
Our Clean Master app review ranks the app average in terms of interface. Its interface is clean and intuitive to navigate. There isn’t clutter that makes it difficult to find what you’re looking for. However, one of the problems with the interface is Clean Master has too many pop ups.
An unhappy user stated in their Clean Master app review on Google Play,
“I used to really love this app but since all the ads popping up at every possible chance is frustrating and annoying. A 5 sec ad about a game I have no intention of downloading is rubbish. This app needs to sort out the ad issues or I may have to get rid of the app.”
Although the interface itself is clean (or pretty UI, as users would say) the pop up ads can ruin the experience for some people.
- Junk Cleaner. Clean Master’s junk cleaner feature removes junk files from your smartphone. This improves your phone’s performance and speed. If your phone lags or runs slow, Clean Master’s junk cleaner may fix the problem.
- Anti-Virus. The app has an anti-virus function that detects and removes various types of malware, including viruses and trojans.
- One Tap Boost. One of the highlights in our Clean Master app review is the One Tap Boost. This feature optimizes phone memory and increases the speed at which your device operates.
- Battery Saver. The battery saver feature helps save battery power, so your phone’s charge lasts longer. Clean Master can close background processes that drain your battery’s power. Using this app can help extend your battery’s life.
- AppLock. With the AppLock feature, you can create a pin or pattern for increasing your phone’s security. It helps protect your privacy as well.
- Game Booster. Clean Master has a Game Booster feature which helps you manage your games. It can speed up the loading time of your games too. Waiting on the game to load is a minor annoyance for many gamers. Thus, this feature is nice to have.
- iSwipe. The iSwipe feature improves the usability and convenience of the app. It provides fast access to tools and apps.
- App Manager. The app also has an app manager that allows you to back up and uninstall apps. Backing up is handy if you’re worried about losing data in an app.
Pros and Cons
- Removes junk files on your phone that are slowing it down and taking up space;
- Scans for and deletes malware, such as viruses and trojans;
- Improves the security of your phone;
- Conserves battery power;
- Helps prevent overcharging;
- Optimizes phone memory;
- Ends background processes that are slowing down your phone;
- Compatible with most Android phones;
- Easy to use;
- Clean interface.
- Ads can take away from the otherwise clean interface;
- Clean Master is only available on Android and PC;
- Developers debate over the usefulness of apps that optimize a phone’s performance and protect it from malware, which can be confusing if you’re contemplating downloading this type of app;
- There are a few negative reviews about Clean Master. One person said the app deleted files it shouldn’t have.
Clean Master App Compatibility
Clean Master is compatible with almost all Android devices. Several brands that it works with are Samsung, LG, Moto, Xiamoi, Sony, HTC, TCL, ZTE, and Nexus. At the time of writing, the app was last updated on July 14, 2017. Therefore, it’s unlikely you’ll experience any bugs or compatibility problems with the app.
The version of Android it requires varies depending on device. Likewise, the size of the app differs based on device. Clean Master isn’t compatible with iOS devices, but the developer has a PC version.
Is Clean Master a good app? As our Clean Master app review shows, we think it is. Clean Master has a wide range of uses, including privacy protection, junk clean up, and battery optimization. It helps keep your smartphone running in tiptop shape.
Clean Master improves the speed at which your phone operates, preventing annoying lag. It also frees up as much storage space as possible. The app is easy to use, has a clean interface, prevents overcharging, and conserves battery power.